Products that you can recycle
With this recycling box, you will be able to recycle all types of mixed products and materials such as:
- Office supplies
- Shipping material
- Mixed waste
- Industrial supplies
- Single use products
- And much more
* Tips to improve the circularity and the quality: clean the products and materials first. Non-hazardous waste only. Products and materials representing a danger for humans are not accepted such as broken glass, sharp objects, flammable and explosive products, biomedical waste, medication, weapons... A clean and well-sorted input of products allows for a high quality and high circularity of the end material.
- One Go Zero labeled container.
- Instructions for use.
- Treatment, recycling and reconversion of materials at our facility.
- Full circular economy recycling solution with proven sustainable positive impacts on our environment, our communities and our economy.
- RealCycle traceability program and recycling certificates provided by email.
- Customer service and technical support.
- Select the most convenient size of Go Zero recycling box for your location.
- Select the shipping and return option that suits your needs.
- If you selected the free pickup option, please allow us 48h to prepare the order. You will receive an email confirmation when the order is ready to be picked up at our location.
- If you selected the shipping option, your recycling box will be shipped in the following 48h by UPS Carbon Neutral.
- Once you receive your recycling box, assemble it, insert the transparent plastic bag inside and position it so it can be visible and easily accessible. If you selected a carton box, please protect it from rain.
- Collect eligible materials.
- When the recyling box is full, seal it tight, and drop it off at one of our locations.
- If you selected our prepaid return option with UPS Carbon Neutral, please contact UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule a pickup. Note that your prepaid return shipping label will be already attached to your recycling box and this label is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Then, to continue recycling with Go Zero, you will need to reorder a new recycling box.
New products manufactured from this recycled material
- Reusable plastic containers
- Agricultural films, and fruits and vegetable protector
- Fiberglass insulation
- Gardening equipment
- Durable furniture
- Gymnasium equipment
- Playground turf
- Agricultural mats
- And much more!
- For large quantity of material to recycle, use the Recycling Pallet Bags container option with our Large Volume shipping options in the Services section.
- We cannot ship or pick-up at a PO Box, only physical addresses.
- For pallet size containers, you must send us a pick-up request by email so we can arrange a truck to pick up the material.
- For pallet deliveries and pick-ups, your facility must be equipped with a leveled loading dock for 53' trailers. You must be also equipped with a jigger or forklift to load and position the pallet in the trailer.
- Please secure carefully the container before shipping to make sure that there are no risk that the box collapses during the transportation.
- Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.